Most of the peoples love this Chinese Smartphone maker, Xiaomi not only because of pouring excellent technology in real time manner, but also the same comes under the affordable rates for sure. But at the same time, there are several factors still this emerging global Smartphone maker should rectify in order to meet the finest expectation of the loyal customers. One of the major issues faced by Xiaomi Smartphones users, irrespective of the model they bear is, heating issues. Unfortunately, we don’t know the exact technical errors happening in all their Smartphones. Captivatingly, this kind of errors is also effectively rectified by maker through an OTA update indeed.
|Xiaomi Mi 4i Smartphone Gets First OTA Updates | Heating Issues|
One of the recently launched Smartphone from Xiaomi, none other than Xiaomi Mi 4i has also got the heating issues wide familiarly. Just in order to rectify the same, Xiaomi as took a few incredible steps as quick as possible in the Smartphone world.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi 4i Smartphone 2015:
- It is capable of supporting Dual SIM 4G LTE
- Runs on latest Android Lollipop based MiUi 6 OS
- 5 inches of Full HD IPS Display resolution of 1920*1280 pixels
- Processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chipset, which is an Octa Core technology and operates at 1.7GHz at one quad and 1.1GHz on other.
- 2GB RAM for multitasking and 16GB internal memory
- 13MP Rear camera support with Dual LED flash light followed by 5MP Sefie camera.
- Supports, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, AGPS, Bluetooth and More
- The removable type 3120mAh battery provides a long lasting 35hours of talk time at one full charge.
Hope you know, this Xiaomi Mi 4i mobile launched in the fanfare event which is exclusively held in India last month. Soon after the launch, the mobile got crap in the overheating issues (which is really a traditional for all major Xiaomi mobiles, remember Xiaomi Redmi 1S).
First OTA Update Within a Month of Release:
Xiaomi is certainly one among the few Smartphone makers in the world, who has offered the OTA updates within a month of gap from the launch. As per the anticipation, the Xiaomi launched its MIUI version 126.96.36.199 LXIMICD update in OTA and users can certainly download the same in official websites.
This update is exclusively to maintain the thermal issues under control, officials said. The thermal control algorithm in the update will maintain optimum temperature of the device in normal operating points. Allegedly, this OTA update is said to be causing more harm than the expected good. Hence, Xiaomi immediately suspended the latest OTA update from their official websites.
As of now, there is no update available for the Xiaomi Mi 4i and users can really expect anything new in the upcoming days. One thing is sure that, the next OTA update from Xiaomi will be the version of 188.8.131.52.