Lenovo is one among the leading global Smartphone maker with promising affordable Smartphones categorically. There are few legendary Smartphones unveiled by Lenovo in India right from the 3rd quarter of 2014. Hope you aware about the Lenovo A6000, one among the first and affordable 4G Smartphone available in India. In fact, even today, there is no quite good competitor to the mobile at its best. That is the actual story of the mobile and its maker emphatically. Today, Lenovo made an impressive milestone in their journey in India. Yes, Lenovo achieved 1 Million Sales of their 4G Smartphones in India.
|1 Million 4G Milestone Sales by Lenovo in India 2015|
1 Million 4G Smartphones Shares:
The Chinese vendor has come has achieved this milestone with the following 3 affordable 4G mobiles in the country. They are as follows,
- Lenovo A6000 à the First Affordable 4G Smartphone launched in India.
- Lenovo A7000 à The mobile is launched with the improvised RAM and Display compared to the predecessor.
- Lenovo A6000 Plus à this is the mobile, which has announced in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, which has improvised and mid specs from both versions.
Happy Moments of Lenovo - Sudhin Mathur:
Mr. Sudhin Mathur, director Lenovo mobile India stated that, “Apart from providing great devices, our partnership with Flipkart gave consumers in more than 1000 cities/towns across the countries access to our 4G Smartphone portfolio”.
Another associated retail seller of Flipkart (VP Retail) manager Amitesh Kumar Jha stated that, “A great portfolio of 4G devices enabled by the Flipkart-Lenovo partnership should lead to a faster adoption of 4G in India. Flipkart currently leads the 4G adoption with about 60% share of LTE devices sold in the country led by Lenovo’s devices”. Accordingly, it seems to be praising Flipkart for the 1 million sales of 4G mobiles from Lenovo.
Future Plans of Lenovo:
There are several interesting news are coming from the reliable sources that, Lenovo has ample of future plans to extend their market in the booming India. Accordingly, Lenovo is scheduled to launch its affordable 4G Smartphone in India, none other than highly anticipated Lenovo K3 indeed. Hope you know, this Smartphone has been launched in China over few months back. Though there are no official or confirming dates about the launching event were made, but the same won’t be too late to the market categorically.
Key Specs of Lenovo K3 Note India 2015:
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS Display
- Vine UI enabled Android Lollipop OS
- Removable 3000mAh battery
- 13MP Primary Camera with Dual LED & 5MP Selfie Camera
- 2GB RAM & 16GB Expandable storage
- 1.7GHz MediaTek Octa Core CPU