Are you shy? Do you not mingle with your classmates or don’t have other friends? Does your sense of insecurity and inferiority complex stop you from approaching people? Does your awkwardness make people who accost you move away?
Do these sound like questions you get in a psychologist’s office? Heck, no! Fbsavvy is going to give you valuable advice right here. And the best thing – it’s free! You save your money and time waiting in your psychologist’s office!
So basically, our writer has made a list of must-haves and must-dos to make friends on Facebook. Read clearly – friends, not acquaintances!
1. An amazing profile
2. Attention grabbing photos ( Decent and funky that guarantee likes)
3. Attractive one-liners and status updates
4. Funny pictures or cute stuff (animals, babies, etc)
5. Patience – friendship’s like a tree- it doesn’t grow in a day – take time, nurture it, sweet talk and watch it grow slowly and bloom (A writer made that up and deserves full credit :-P)
1. Keep your profile’s visibility as public, so everybody gets to see it
2. Keep adding a few updates everyday so your friends find your name frequently in their newsfeed and like your posts.
3. If you’re online most of the time, ping a friend and start a casual chat. Alert: Do not do it too often, as they might get pissed off at you and block you
4. Keep a positive, confident attitude. You are a cool dude and the world will see it. Patience till then!
5. Stay cheerful and think of things to talk about. You cannot start a conversation and have nothing to talk about. You may come off as a boring person!
Acquaintance to Friend: